Hello all! Today we have a brand new contest for you! I decided my life was not strange enough, so I threw some points away to put into a contest. If you want to enter, feel free.
What Is This Contest About?
A list of semi-randomised words have been compiled into a list of groups. Select a word group from the list of five and submit a clothing/costume design. There are no rules as far as what or how to draw the categories, as long as the words in the list are somehow included in the theme, be it literally or in some metaphorical manner.
What Are The Categories?
They are as follows:
1. Papillary, Hologram, Mutant, Spoon
2. Theocrat, Diplomat, Austere, Astral
3. Goth, Smith, Lightning, Potato
4. Imperial, Dynamite, Gate, Ceremony
And the "Slap" category (meaning the words are random enough that you may want to slap me in the face)...
5. Endue, Taxation, Possible, Animatic
(Just... be creative...)
What Are The Prizes?The winner of each category will win 1,000 points, submitted to their account after the contest is over and winners have been announced.
How Do I Enter?
Simply comment below telling me which category you would like to enter (and obviously that you would like to enter), and then submit your art when you are finished by linking it in the comments below. It is that simple. It would be cool if you would, like, share this contest in a journal entry, but I will not hold you to it.
- Enter by commenting below with your selected category
- Each person may only enter one category, in order to be fair to other entrants
- You may submit two entries for your chosen category, if you wish
- Be respectful and courteous. Please do not flood the contest comments with extra entries
- Be polite to your peers. Please avoid swearing, harassment, bullying, prejudice, racism, and comment wars
- Do not post anything sexually explicit or obscene, please
- You do not need to watch me to enter
How Will Submissions Be Judged?
I do not expect anyone or everyone to have a specific style or skill level. Each category will be reviewed by multiple judges and winners selected for:
Adherence to the theme
(You may explain you choices in your submission if you like)
When Does The Contest Start And When Does It End?
The contest begins on July the 16th, 2017, 12:00 AM (Pacific Time)
It ends on October 31st, 2017, 12:00 AM (Pacific Time)
Winners will be announced by the end of Oct. 31st
If the contest receives fewer than four entrants by the beginning of October it will be cancelled.